Release in 2022 Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo Event Available now and that means you can check out over 30 free demos on your Xbox One, Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S from today until Monday, June 27th!
The vast majority of these demonstrations should be available through the Xbox toolbar on your console, but if they aren’t visible, you may need to go to the “demo” section of the Xbox store or search for them manually.
The Xbox demo-focused story has begun; 34 games available https://t.co/93Y0BbwdNN pic.twitter.com/SJFBmZmfZ6
– Windows Club Games (@WindowsClubBr) June 21, 2022
PSA: Also, two new separate demos Match point: Tennis Championship (Game Pass comes in July) and Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef also recently appeared on the Xbox Store.
“Demos can be played today and we recommend checking them out throughout the week. Remember to leave feedback to the developers! Please note that many of these demos are initial versions of the game and may not represent the full game at launch, including availability in every country. Don’t release it because the developers are updating and refining the titles before the release. ”
- Act: Ato is an atmospheric sword duel in Metroidvania that took place during the feudal Japan era. It tells the story of a father who left his former ways to live peacefully with his wife and son.
- Battery: Lost Haven : Baora: Lost Haven® is an adventure interplanetary RPG adventure with a rich, selection-based story.
- breads of war : Join the delicious adventures as you choose to fight or make friends with your enemies to save your day! Customize your cupcake hero and meet cute friends along the way.
- boxville : Boxville 2 in 1: Animated film and puzzle game. A puzzle adventure game in which artists have more than 300 hours on each stage.
- BROK investigator : FIRST PUNCH & CLICK! An amazing narrative game that combines action, puzzles and investigation in unprecedented ways. Do you use your brain … or your strength?
- broken parts : Broken Pieces is a story-rich exploration and adventure video game from France. The game puts you in the shoes of Elise, a woman in her thirties, who finds herself in the imaginary village of St. Axil, reminiscent of Brettani.
- espots game : A group of people wake up in a strange post-apocalyptic labyrinth – naked, with no memories and a lot of weapons. Is it a joke, a crazy experiment or a game? You’ll find out soon, just try not to die first!
- Doodle God Evolution : Doodle God: Evolution is a unique version of the famous game, which includes not only the classic Doodle God, but also Doodle Farm.
- End – Eternal Destruction : Experience the world destroyed by the last fox on Earth in this eco-adventure. Discover the destructive power of humanity on a daily basis, destroying, polluting and exploiting the most precious and valuable resources of nature.
- A tired man: Play as a simple person who is tired but refuses to sleep, fulfills daily challenges and has a good life.
- The power of the net is the mask of the Goddess: Grid Force is a grid-based RPG, a variety of actors, fast-paced combat and a deep story tailored to your choice.
- Grotto: Grotto is a mystical experience aimed at telling a story. You are a seer. Able to communicate with the stars and solve their messages. In times of anxiety, the Valley Tribe will turn to divination and come to you for guidance.
- Lost Ruins: A young girl wakes up in a dark dungeon, she has no memory. Surrounded by terrifying and bloodthirsty monsters, the witch Beatrice rescues the girl. With the help of Beatrice, the girl embarks on a dangerous journey to find the answer and uncover the secrets of the lost ruins.
- Metal: Hellsinger: Metal: Hellsinger is a rhythmic FPS, in which your rhythmic shooting skills enhance your gaming experience. The more you fit in with the rhythm, the more intense the music will be and the more you will be devastated.
- MUSYNX : MUSYNX – this is the next choice place for rhythm game fans to swing and stretch their rhythmic fingers! Simple and organic game mechanics test players with rhythms and beats like no other.
- nummels : Nummels is a platform game where you are the smartest in a country full of idiots. It’s up to you to help these kids get out of the unit. Nummels are very dumb, but also very predictable.
- Overpass: Rhythm Roadtrip : Overpass is a travel rhythm game where you travel to find the history of the future. Use a new perspective and switch to music as the world passes you by.
- slap through : Build your Rogelite-style deck of maps and go through dungeon-like mazes! There are 5 different maze themes based on map genres such as Poison or Graveyard.
- PolyFury : Polyfury is a solid bullet hell with a round feel and minimalist visual style. When the Seven Deadly Figures go into free orbit with an analog stick in the arena, they limit your abilities with hail of bullets and lasers.
- CALL ON : RE: In CALL, you play with the memories of the character you control. The consequences of your actions within these flashbacks will now come immediately and allow you to take advantage of the situation to move the story forward.
- Richman10 : “Richman10” is a classic chess game in which players earn money through success (betting) and strategy (buying land and drawing cards) to beat other players.
- Sail Forth : Try Deepblue! Start the High Adventure with the wind behind you, across a wide ocean, each containing countless unique areas filled with its own flora, fauna and environmental music.
- Shadowrun Returns : Shadowrun’s unique cyberpunk-fantasy world has been a huge cult since its inception 30 years ago. Return to the world of Shadowrun with this cult-classic turn-based tactical RPG that has finally been transferred to consoles.
- the spider : SpiderHeck is a fast-paced co-op fighting game in which spiders use laser swords, grenades and even rocket launchers to defeat enemies in chaotic battles.
- Line theory : Strings Theory is a crazy puzzle / arcade game that will control the particles of life! Inspired by the romantic side of physics, we take you on an epic journey to the heart of the Anomaly.
- strong moon: Strong Moon is an action-adventure video game inspired by 90s cartoons. Join our protagonist Strong Moon’s quest to find a stranger’s brother abducted by a mad wizard.
- filled up : STUFFED is a first-person shooting game in a little girl’s dream. Play Teddy as a bear and fight the waves of the night while defending his master. Play alone or join up to 4 players in online collaboration with friends.
- Terror Hemasaurus : Play as a giant monster and destroy humanity in this retro city! Destroy buildings, fly helicopters, eat people, kick cars – enjoy several ways to get to the massacre! Satisfactory arcade attempts and insane crashes for up to 4 players!
- Tinykin : Milo comes to Earth and sees that she is very small, all gone and not a day has passed since 1991! Join the enigmatic little ones and use their unique power to create stairs, bridges, explosions and more!
- wave break : Wave Break is the world’s first skateboarding game inspired by arcade skating classics. Crush, grab, kick and shoot in Miami Vice’s explosive world of the 80s.
- Wreck Out : Get ready for Wreck Out as you fly around to the fame that broke the bricks. Defeat and capture forces and compete face-to-face in an arena game.
- Ynglet : This intermediate swims, launches, jumps on a floating platform and jumps between bubbles floating in the sky.