GameSpot has released a story involving Abandoned’s Blue Box Game Studios.
The article is long and contains a lot of information. However, most of the beginnings are information we know. News items:
- Hassan Kahraman has an exclusive chat group led by him. It manually selects the people involved in the chat and sends it to the NDA (a signed document confirming that you will not disclose the information);
- The hero argues with this group a lot and reveals what is happening. There are times when he “gets angry” and apologizes when he is stressed.
- According to Kahraman, the audio work on the site came from this group. He posted it on a website to show the favorites and it flowed from there. It can’t be said that the group existed, it invented the hacking story;
- The mysterious audio, now available on YouTube, was incorrectly translated into Japanese, using software such as Google Translate. Sources thought that the use of Japanese was another way Kahraman chose to rely on Kojima’s theories, but he also refuted them. According to sources, the audio hero is connected with the plot of “Zero Cell”, which he was creating at the time. Metal Gear Solid;
- For the group, Kahraman is cursing all the potential partners of the “swindlers”. Whether they are co-developers or even Jeff Kaylee, with his Summer Game Fest or the Future Games Show with GamesRadar;
- The protagonist sought to establish a working and romantic relationship with a member of the group and promised to pay him for his artistic work related to the PlayStation Cups of the game when he started earning money for the studio production. He told his potential business and romantic partner in March 2022 that he planned to make a personal visit two months later, when he would be “free,” hoping Kahraman would finish the prologue of the game by then. One of the few divisions in the group chat separated the couple both socially and professionally, and sources say they have not spoken since;
- In another case, Kahraman asked a member of the group to act as his shipping partner and to keep some physical copies of the game in the United States to prevent Kahraman from finding a warehouse on the way from the Netherlands to the United States. To do this, he offered to pay the fan $ 1,500, which he covered with a small amount of “profit” money, and set up an email with Blue Box Game Studios to correspond with Sony. He acknowledged that the final details, including payment, had not yet been determined. A few days after sending a fan to fill out a Sony Interactive Entertainment form containing his home address, Kahraman canceled the odd deal;
- Interestingly, the youngest member of the group was only 12 years old, and other members described him as harsh and rude. Once, while the group was talking on a PlayStation soundtrack, this young fan told another member of the group to commit suicide, and Kahraman was silent next to him. Other members comforted the man personally and said they were upset that Kahraman had done nothing about it;
- The group has had several repetitions since last fall, but they have retained one common theme: it was “toxic”. What began as a conversation with the game developer, which was in the spotlight of interested fans, became a pledge of loyalty and secrecy to the suspect. Sources said members supported the game and thought it should praise Kahraman between the rounds of the six rounds of the Rainbow – a game he often encouraged some of them to play late into the night – or they might leave;
- If the hero shares something, the group is not impressed and reveals it to a few outsiders, when the hero says that he is just testing his loyalty and that the materials do not belong to anyone. abandoned, in the end. This became more pronounced after the Zero Cell audio was released, and Kahraman began to suspect members of the group;
- The hero told the group that he was active abandonedbut over time he failed to show much that seemed real or convincing, and even missed the deadlines he set. For example, when he says that he has a planned opening for a working day, that day will come and it will not develop further;
- Sources say Kahraman finally admitted this to PSN abandoned not evolving, but claim to be a prologue that will play to this day. As mentioned above, the sales of this prologue are aimed at fully financing the game and attracting investors, but the materials he shared with a private group caused a stir. He sometimes promised game tests to one person in the group, but virtually no game tests were given;
- Some members joked that the game should be called “Wallbadoned” because most of the things the Hero showed them were game walls and nothing else. People close to the situation ask how much progress is really being made in the prologue;
- A PlayStation representative did not respond to GameSpot for comment. Kahraman declined to comment.