Gran Turismo 7 will receive the update on April 25, 2022.
The following is a list of content included in Update 1.13:
1. Three new cars will be added, including the 2021 Super GT Championship winner.
Subaru BRZ GT300 2021
2. Spa-Francorchamps 24h layout will be added.
Total length: 7004 m, Height change: 104 m, Number of turns: 21, Longest straight: 751.84 m
Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium is one of the most famous international circuses in Europe. This update will bring an additional 24-hour schedule to the current full track layout. The biggest difference between the two plans is the location of the quarry infrastructure. The potholes are a long way from the first turn of the full road to the entrance. After exiting the potholes, the driver will cross the side of the S curve before crossing the main road on the Kemmel plain. Because the road to the potholes is narrow and crooked, drivers are required to be careful of the white line in punitive races.
3. “Gassho-style houses in Ainokura” and “Night cherry blossoms” will be added to the Scapes section.
We appreciate your support and hope you will continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7.
A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 7. Below is a list of key features and tweaks included.
The main features are implemented
1. Cars– Three new cars have been added:
・ Subaru BRZ GT300 ’21 (available from Brand Central;)
・ Subaru BRZ S ’21 (available from Brand Central;)
・ Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) ’91 (Available from April 26).
two. keys– Spa-Francorchamps joined 24h Trace
3. World schemes– The following three events have been added at Spa-Francorchamps:
・ European Amateur Cup 500
・ Japanese Club Cup 550
・ World Tourism 800
– “Gassho-style houses in Ainokura” and “Night Cherry Blossoms” were added to the special section in Scapes mode;
– A slide show option has been added to the auto demonstration.
Other improvements and changes
1. Home screen– “Current News” now appears in the middle of the screen.
2. Used car dealership– The “New” label is displayed for new cars that can be purchased on the same day;
– Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) ’91 will go on sale on April 26 as a “HOT” car.
3. Legendary car dealership– Now there will be a “New Material” label for new cars that can be purchased that day.
– The “Wide Body” label will now be displayed on all vehicles modified with the Wide Body in your garage;
– The sound of the engine is heard when changing cars.
5. Race screen– For limited time races, the rest of the time the display is moved to the center of the screen and the design is adjusted.
6. Competitive Vehicles (AI)– The driving scheme of competing cars in the Nurburgring has been improved.
– Now you can rent certain cars or drive to the event from the garage;
– Now the videos will be played until the finals of the Cup of Nations and the Cup of Producers.
– The following information is now displayed on the event screen shown before each race:
・ Tire wear
· Fuel consumption
· The temperature
・ Start type
・ Mandatory tires (only if this option is set)
・ Mandatory pit stop (only if this option is set)
– The race tag video will now be played when you enter Sport for the first time. This video contains important driving tips for racing;
– The “Race Details” screen has been added. The following information can be found in the “Race Information” icon on the right side of the race entry screen.
・ Rating settings
・ Racing settings
・ Penalty settings
・ Restrictions on driving parameters
8. Visual editor– “Default decal color” has been added to “Editor settings”. You can now select “White” or “Last Used Color”, and select “Last Used Color” to select the last used color.
– Added the ability to filter by genre or artist when choosing a song from repetition with music;
– For new replays, you can now move on to the next round.
10. Vehicle Installations– The issue of not having the name of the settings page has been resolved;
– The Performance Points (PP) problem caused by the adjustment of the power regulator has been corrected;
– Performance Points (PP) incorrectly solved if certain settings or operations are performed. (Under such circumstances, such as adding tires to some vehicles, performance scores may be incorrect.)
11. Car behavior
– The geometry calculation algorithm has been improved to stop. Results improved traction for rear-wheel drive vehicles and reduced weight transfer response;
– The connection between the controller inputs (analog rod, R2 key, accelerator pedal) and the throttle position is adjusted.
– Adjusted the directional speed of analog control;
– The power of the steering is adjusted in the following steering controls:
・ Fanatec® Podium
・ Fanatec® GT DD Pro
・ Fanatec® GT DD Pro + BoostKit
– Adjustable brake pressure for all four brakes when turning. As a result, the braking distance is generally reduced;
12. Settings (Control Settings)
– Now you can adjust the trigger effect in the Operation menu displayed in the race or race [Configurações] > [Configurações do controle] In the break menu. “Trigger Effect 1P (Throttle)” and “Trigger Effect 1P (Brakes)” can be set to “Off”, “Walless” or “Strong”;
– The steering wheel speed limit has been changed from 7 inches to 10 inches. [Configurações] > [Configurações do controle] > [Sensibilidade do controle de direção] In the Rapid menu of the race and in the Break menu.
13. Settings (Volume)
– Now you can adjust the following eight sound options [Configurações] > [Volume do som] From the Quick Menu and Race Break Menu:
・ Race sound mode (background music and sound balance / focus mode with improved sound / race music) Race play BGM (on / off)
・ Racing BGM (Volume)
・ Sound effects of the race (Volume)
・ Player engine noise (volume)
・ Transmission Noise (Volume)
・ Tire Noise (Volume)
・ Competitors Engine Noise (Volume)
14. GT Auto– The problem of changing the fuel for a car that does not require a change of fuel has been resolved.
15. Cars– Several problems of these four cars have been fixed:
・ Honda Fit Hybrid ’14: The color of the car body is not applied to some parts of the underside;
・ Jeep Willys MB ’45: No interior paint was used during installation;
・ Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) ’20: Decal image distorted [Peças personalizadas] > [Frente] > [Tipo A] In the visual editor;
・ Ferrari 458 Italia ’09: The license plate is distorted when connected to a car with a wide body modification.
16. Others– Several other issues have been resolved.
Thank you for your continued support and have fun with Gran Turismo 7!