Game Drops received official information during the Summer Game Fest 2022. Goat Simulator 3 is released with a four-seater online multiplayer.
Coffee Stain Publishing for Summer Game Fest 2022, Coffee Stain North and Koch Media are proud to announce Goat Simulator, a scary sequel to global outrage. Goat Simulator 3 will be released this fall only in the Epic Games store for Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 5 and PC.
Watch the trailer for Goat Simulator 3 on YouTube here – Link
The sequel to the 2014 Goat Simulator, Goat Simulator 3 will once again launch a new adventure featuring Goat Pilgore. This time he found new pastures to explore on the sandy island of San Angora, where there is mystery and chaos. Players can roam freely, unlock the secrets of the island, or simply destroy things. This is a goat simulator anyway.
Built of gravel, this next-generation goat simulation has it all: goats, hat-wearing goats, one goat riding and another goat wearing a hat. There are also unnatural accidents, secret societies of animals, triple jumps and maybe other stupid things you think. But what are these exciting new things without friends to really explore? In Goat Simulator 3, you can assemble a herd of four friends to become the goat’s dream team. Yes, Goat Simulator 3 has a lot of players online.
1 – Ring of the Elder, review. By Pedro Zambarda
2 – Horizon Forbidden West, review. By Pedro Zambarda
- A GOAT: You play like a goat! Pilgor, to be precise. However, you can use many other goat skins. Long goats, delicious goats, angry goats – all the goats you expect and so on.
- MANY PLAYERS: Your friends also play goats. Goat Simulator 3 has a four-player joint operation in local or online mode. You can travel the world together and do a lot of damage. Or you can compete in a seven-game multiplayer mini-game and end your friendship.
- Intelligence: Goat Simulator 3 reveals a lot in the new giant sand sphere – secrets, quests, collections and the developers really cared to finish this time! Go around on all fours, strengthen your donkey, or ride for the rest of your life, because all goats can drive. *
- CHAOS THE AND REACTIVITY: Lick on the map, hit your head, hit and explode, create all sorts of chaos, no NPC will disappoint. Play with the four well-known elements (Fire, Electricity, Oil and Alien Goo), test the limits of world physics, and interact with questionable objects to achieve amazing results.
- CONSTRUCTION: Players can customize a goat’s head, back, legs, body, horns and skin with more than 300 different devices – from toilet paper rolls to teapots… and other real clothing, if that’s your problem. Some devices change your style of play and give you new possibilities, but combinations of all devices change the style you perceive.
“Since the release of the first goat simulator, we’ve come to realize that it doesn’t really reflect the truth and what it’s like to be a goat,” said Santiago Ferrero, creative director of Coffee Stain North. “So we’ve been doing a few searches on Google for the last two years, and I’m happy to say that we’ve done it. Goat Simulator 3 is the best goat experience here. Is it worth the money? Who but you regret it? Maybe.”
Goat Simulator 3 is a sequel to Goat Simulator, a crazy game that started out as a joke of April Fools’ Day. In 2014, Goat Simulator became a sensation of a real goat simulation, selling millions of units on consoles and computers, as well as “winning” ports for the Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android and the latest Apple Arcade.
Goat Simulator 3 takes the “price” to new heights (sometimes literally) based on everything the fans of the first game loved. Goat Simulator 3 will be released this fall only in the Epic Games store for Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 5 and PC.
Follow Goat on social networks:
* Disclaimer: Goats can only drive in the world of Goat Simulator 3. Coffee Stain does not recommend driving goats in real life. In real life, driving goats can lead to injuries, a stool-filled chair cover, and generally a bad time.
About the coffee spot:
Coffee Stain is a game developer, publisher and inverter with offices in Skow, Stockholm, Malmö, Trollhattan and Gothenburg. Founded in 2010, Coffee Stain Goat Simulator, Sanctum Games, is responsible for the story about my brother, Huntdown and Satisfactory, Early Access at the moment. Coffee Stain is also the creator of popular games such as Deep Rock Galactic, Valheim and Midnight Ghost Hunt, developed by external developers. To support diversity in the industry, Coffee launched the Stain Leveling the Playing Field (LTPF), which offered smaller development equipment and funding to create new ones for those with fewer employees than less representative.
For more information on Coffee Stain membership and features, visit the official website or subscribe to Coffee Stain twitterFacebook, Instagram and Youtube.
About the North Coffee Spot:
Coffee Stain North is a team based in Stockholm and behind the adventures of the first person platform A Story About My Uncle and Goat Simulator, DLC for GoatZ and Waste of Space. Now they are trying to bring the goat simulation to another generation of carefree players.
About Koch Media:
Koch Media Group is a global developer, publisher and distributor of video games, virtual reality games, gaming equipment and products.
The group’s publishing, marketing and distribution activities cover Europe, America, Australia and Asia. Koch Media has more than 25 years of experience in the digital media business and has become a leading global publishing partner.
Koch Media Group follows a well-known strategy with its publishing divisions such as Deep Silver, Prime Matter, Milestone, Vertigo Games and Ravenscourt; Print games for consoles, PC and VR platforms on all physical and digital channels.
In addition, as a global publishing partner, Koch Media has formed long-term, multinational publishing partnerships with several game developers, including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Capcom, Focus Multimedia, Giants Software, Koei Tecmo, Paradox, Sega, SNK, Square Enix , Techland, THQ Nordic, Tripwire, Warner Bros. and others.
Headquartered in Hoffen, Austria, and headquartered in Munich, Germany, Koch Media has local publications in Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Australia, the United States, the United States, and Japan. Hong Kong.
Koch Media has 10 game development studios: Deep Silver Volition (Champaign, IL / United States), Deep Silver Dambuster Studios (Nottingham / UK), Deep Silver Fishlabs (Hamburg / Germany), Warhorse Studios (Prague / Czech Republic). ), Milestone (Milan / Italy), Voxler (Paris / France), Digixart (Montpellier / France), Flying Wild Boar (Warsaw, Krakow, Rzeszow / Poland), Free Radical Design (Nottingham / UK) and Vertigo Games (Rotterdam) ) )/Netherlands). In addition, Koch Media Group cooperates with many independent development studios around the world.
Part of the Koch Media Group is Koch Films, Europe’s leading independent film distributor, whose business operates mainly in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy as a distributor of film, television, online and home entertainment. Koch Media Group also has leading video game sales companies Gaya Entertainment (Munich / Germany) and DPI Merchandising (Denver, Roseburg / USA) and a quality control agency in Olomouc / Czech Republic.
Koch Media is an Embracer Group company.
Watch the videos of the week above.
Learn more about the Drops de Jogos case above.
Learn more about Drops de Jogos partner Rádio Geek producer Geek Content.
** This text does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the UAI portal.