The text below was published on the Brazilian website PlayStation.Blog.
Hello PlayStation players.
Exciting news from the goat’s mouth: Goat Simulator 3 has a release date! Pilgore and his friends are coming to PlayStation 5 in November. You can watch the new trailer below.
We’ve heard a lot of people get confused by the name of our game, Goat Simulator 3. Here at Coffee Stain Publishing, we wanted to clear things up and answer why Goat Simulator is called “3”… Unfortunately, the game’s creators, Coffee We couldn’t get a straight answer from our friends at Stain North. It’s not surprising, it’s a strange little nation.
But in the spirit of transparency (and since you asked), here’s what a few members of the team told us, and we’ll let you decide what to do.
- “There were three goats in the box art” – Rasmus Björk, Community Manager and Director of Photography
- “What? Didn’t we make Goat Simulator 2?” – Olivia Fallin, Programmer
- “It’s been so long since Goat Simulator 1 was released that using Goat Simulator 2 as a title doesn’t capture all the advances in simulation technology we’ve made.” – Sebastian Zetrey, game producer
- “No one likes a sequel” – Dryton Gashi, Designer
- “Beeeeeeeee” – Pilgor
- – There was a reason… but I forgot. – Philipp Bretschneider, 3D artist
- “Someone from the publishing team said that and we didn’t want to fix it” – Judith Radnitz, Game Producer
- “God of War: Ragnarok has already been used.” – Santiago Ferrero, creative director
- “Yeah, it would be amazing if we called it Goat Sim 4” – William Birgersson, art director and level designer
- “It’s still a bug” – Helena Lindström, Community Manager
- “Numbers, Mason. What do they mean?’ – Stuart Docherty, Sound Designer
- “None of the above” – Sebastian Eriksson, CEO
- “Pilgor does what Gore can’t” – Joar Hedwall, programmer
What we do know is that Goat Simulator 3 officially launches on November 17th, and you can now purchase the standard edition on PlayStation 5 for a surprise treat, or opt for the Digital Downgrade Edition, which comes with a selection of remastered items. goat simulator.
Again, we apologize for the misunderstanding. To make up for it, we’ve got some new screenshots exclusive to the game, hoping you’ll forgive us <3
Whatever the occasion, boldly assert your personal style.
When you feel that urge, that urge for speed, trust Goat Simulator 3
Pre-order the Standard Edition and you’ll get your very own in-game preview. It’s exactly what you think.
Gather your herd and enter Goat Simulator 3; A new and completely realistic farming experience that puts you back on the hooves of everyone’s favorite female character.
That’s right – we’re doing it again. Price is bred and Pilgor is joined by other goats. You can invite up to three friends in local or online co-op to create a team massacre, or compete in mini-games before becoming friends again.
Get ready for another round of udders. Lick, headbutt and swim your way through a new open world in the biggest time waster since Goat Simulator! We won’t tell you how to play (except for the tutorial), but we’ll just give you the tools to become the goats of your dreams.
– You can be a goat
– Up to three of your friends can be goats and join you in local or online co-op
– No, there are a lot of goats. If you want to be stylish, you can use long goatskin, striped goatskin, etc. Everyone has a goat!
– Or dress up your goat in anything from a roll of toilet paper to a teapot. Put a jetpack on anything we care about
– This time we hired “game designers” and they said they added “a good amount of content”; events, NPCs for chaos, physics, status effects, collectibles, easter eggs, lies, betrayal, heartache
– They also added minigames, lots of minigames (seven is a lot, right?)
– Who said about the musical?
– You could be Keanu Ree… (just kidding, just wanted to make sure you’re still reading)
– But You Can Be a Goldfish (True Story)
Goat Simulator 3 is another silly game. Will this game teach you how to become one with your local pack? Maybe not. The smartest thing to do would be to learn about real goats from David Attenborough or something.
The Digital Downgrade Edition includes exclusive remastered dumps from the base game and story from the Goat Simulator DLC, and several new additions:
– Play at Pilgore’s old school
– Full tank weapon (MMO)
– Skin GoatZ (GoatZ)
– Helmet and space suit (space debris)
– Masks of Don Pastrami, Valentino Salami, Dolph Spaghetti and Humphrey Ciabatta (Monday)
– Digital soundtrack